Advantages of Mud Huts
Mud huts are made using a traditional technique of mixing earth and grass to create a strong bond and possess properties far better than modern homes.
1. Mud huts are made from all natural material and have zero carbon footprint.
2. These homes are way stronger than modern homes made from cement and bricks.
3. Mud huts possess a thermo insulation property which allows it to stay warm during winters and cool during summers. During summers, the temperature inside a hut could be 10 degrees cooler than outside atmosphere.
4. A plaster of cow dung allows it to possess qualities of being waterproof and mosquito repellant nature. At the same time it also purifies the air and helps with better breathing ability.
5. A cow dung flooring is also said to help with an easier transition of energy between the body and the earth. This helps to maintain a balance between nature and the body. The earth is supposed to accept negative energies in our body and transmit back positive energies to us.
6. Sleeping on mud floors is also helpful to people suffering from back pain and improper posture.
7. It is FUN to stay in these huts that provide us with so many positives.